Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The Scout

We purchased our first big ticket item... a diaper bag.
I know it may not sound too exciting but look at how cool this diaper bag is:



It was Kirk's first Father's Day gift ever. It's by Petunia Picklebottom, but it's their Scout collection, which is aimed to be more father friendly. I definitely wanted Kirk to feel comfortable with the diaper bag so that I wouldn't have to carry it around all the time. The gray felt, I love love love and so I feel just as comfortable toting it around. Oh and did I mention that the bottle holders on the side snap off?
Very manly.

2 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure this is the messenger bag that I've been looking for my whole life. Do you think I could use it for non-diaper-bag-related things until I have a baby someday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, as you should. You'd look pretty snappy, hehe, like the bottle holders.

    ReplyDelete

 

Free Blog Counter