Friday, September 24, 2010

Life passing by...

This last month went by way too quickly. I know most pregnant ladies can't wait for it all to be over, but I really like the thought of having a person with me all the time. I was telling Kirk, "It's just so fun having someone with you all the time. It even tops it when people in high school called me and Rachel magnets, because the baby is with me all the time!" Then Kirk asked, "You know what could top this? If Rachel was in your stomach!" That would be pretty fun, especially since Rachel moved to Spain and I can't see her as often.

Well Labor Day came and went. The joke around the office was to have a Happy No Labor Day. Mwa-ha! They're so clever here. We spent it with our friends Lindsey and Cole. They have a cabin in Island Park and it couldn't have been more fun. Kirk and I took a day to visit Yellowstone.
labor2
28 weeks

Also I know I mentioned that we got our crib in this week. Kirk had it up and going by the time I got home from work. This is a sneak peak into our nursery/storage room. You can see the color we painted the nursery (thanks to Aunt Trish and Rod) and the fabric of the unfinished curtains hanging but we really need to clean out the room. It's a bit chaotic. It's such a pretty crib though, don't you think?
crib
Please disregard Kirk's immodest appearance. His iguana shorts are pretty cute though, just a bit short.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful wall color. I am excited to see everything put together. Remember if you need help...

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's been awhile since i've seen kirk in really short shorts. thanks for that!
    kirk linked this blog to his facebook and that's how i found you. so glad he did- congrats on the pregnancy!! the nursery looks awesome.

    brandon says: kirk, what up lil nu?

    (they're so weird!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to take a trip to your womb. It's probably so relaxing and interesting listening to your heartbeat and the conversations you have with Kirk. Is it true that newborns like to listen to white noise, like hairdryers?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hold up. Is Kirk wearing short shorts and his G's are hanging out from the bottom? Really Kirk? Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Maria! Kayla, Kirk and Brandon are so weird, haha. Kirk told me what that meant, how do they come up with this stuff? haha. (Sorry I'm answering it all in one comment). Rachel, keep all the photos coming. I love checking to see what you've been up to. I think that babies like white noise. Or at least that's what people say. Like, leave them in their car seat on top of the dryer and things like that. And Nikki, yes those are his g's haha. Only a few more days til you get to Las Vegas, exciting!

    ReplyDelete

 

Free Blog Counter