Thursday, February 23, 2012

Tu-na-na-na-nana, they say it's your birthday!

Monroe's Father, these photos reassure me that I am related to my son. See the resemblance?

Happy Birthday Kirky! To the most amazing husband, father and friend.  Here are some things I can brag about you being who you are:

• You're always so happy.
• You make the best jokes, regardless of your audience.
• Monroe told me that you always find anyway to make him smile and feel loved.
• You never yell, much less raise your voice.
• You're a phenomenal provider for our family.
• Everyone that meets you wants to get to know you better. Even that weird guy in the ward said you were a pretty cool guy, even though we lost every volleyball match on his team.
• You make bolo ties cool.
• You make a #1 with clippers look pretty hot.

We love you so much and can't wait to celebrate this day with you! Happy birthday!

1 comment:

 

Free Blog Counter