Monday, February 28, 2011

OMS!

My sister's co-worker taught her a new saying that I think is really going to catch on, "OMS! (short for OH MY STARS!)". And that's about all I had to say when I got this picture from Kirk tonight.


Monroe and I spent the evening together while Kirk attended the Utah Jazz game and played dress up. Apparently his get-up got him some attention, including someone asking for his autograph and some single ladies asking if could they get their picture taken with #24, Mr. Smith (who was only on the Jazz team for a season in the 80's).

Well, I'm off to work on a manly quilt for Monroe. I'll post pictures of the fabric I chose tomorrow and maybe you can tell me if it will go with his manly blessing gown (I think Monroe's doomed...).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Free Blog Counter