Thursday, May 24, 2012

Commitment Issues



Alright, I'm recommitting myself to blog more often. I need to keep up with all the cute happenings that go on with Monroe. It's going by too fast to miss! Here are a few pictures of what we've been up to. We were able to go up to Idaho on two separate occasions. If you haven't ever experienced and Idaho spring/summer you're missing out.

Monroe got to spend time with all of his cousin at his Opa and Nana's house in Idaho Falls. We roasted hot dogs, made smores, built a tee-pee and had a slip and slide party. Can't get better than that.

Back in April, we got to go to Boise with Abuelos to visit my grandparents. It was so much fun and Monroe got smothered in love and attention. We had a busy schedule so there weren't many pictures but we got one with the cutest great grandparents in the world!

Lastly, I finally got a picture (maybe not the best) of the beautiful tulips that come up every spring in Logan. It's one of my favorite explosion of blossoms!

We love our family and the time we get to spend together.

4 comments:

  1. I love monroes face in that top picture. He has the cutest smile. Such fun pictures! And such a fun time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love monroes face in that top picture. He has the cutest smile. Such fun pictures! And such a fun time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about Rylees hair all wet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. your little guy is so cute! i'll be in logan the first couple weeks of july. we definitely need to have an sei lunch this time! :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Free Blog Counter